Thursday 15 December 2011

Note To The Moderator

Hello, thank you for taking the time to look around both my individual blog and my Group Blog.

Firstly I invite you to watch and hopefully enjoy our music video for 'Stripper' at the top of the page. Underneath that, you can click the printscreen saying 'click to enter' which will take you to our band's website. Next to that you will see our album cover, which you can click to enlarge.

You will find both links to the group blog and the main teaching blog (which has links to all the other individual and group blogs at my centre) to the right of the page. There is also a list of tags and my blog archive so you can easily navigate my posts, as well as a search bar.

On this blog you will also find any independent research I undertook, my individual initial idea and of course my answers to the four evaluation questions. You can check out any work I did for my preliminary task, including the evaluation.

On my Group Blog you will find the work I individually contributed towards the development and production of our music video by clicking on the tag labelled 'Jess', along with all the work our group produced together as a team.

All posts are organised chronologically, dated from June before the summer holidays (prelim task) up to December of this year (main task).

I hope that both my individual and group blog are simple and fun to browse, and that our production tasks positively reflect all of mine, Charley's and Odelia's hard work this year.

- Jessica Wilson, Candidate no. 3895

No comments:

Post a Comment