Saturday 22 October 2011

Potential Outfits

As one of the band members it is important I get my costumes right. Here are some potential outfits I found for the performance part:

This outfit is quite glamorous, but I'm not sure if it's a bit too sequinny  - is it rocky enough? 

This outfit it more casual but with jewellery, the high heels and the short length with only tights, it is more dressed up. The black and white lips with fangs and blood are slightly gothic and quite rock-chic, and it could mean that I was the slightly more casual one who prefers retro-looking t-shirts to glitzy dresses.

These are the heels I am going to wear - suitably high, velvet, and grey which goes with everything.

Here is what I will wear for the painting scene - a baggy white t-shirt with a Marilyn Monroe print, navy dungarees, fishnet tights and the same grey heels

I will wear a black and white headband to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment